Topic: Gases around us - doing crosswords
Topic: Gases around us - Review lesson1. The most common gases in our environment.
2. Air around us - how can we notice it?
3. How do we get fizzy drinks?
4. Honeycomb chocolate - what is it?
5. Worms - why are they so important for the soil?
6. Air spaces in the soil - experiment with different types of soil.
7. Gas properties - helium, hydrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, neon, butane, chlorine.
8. What is evaporation?
9. How can we observe the movement of gases?
10. States of mater - properties of solids, liquids and gases.