If you do not have any weights at home, you can use books. But it is very important that the books are the same size and weight.
Topic: Irreversible changes - Classwork
Holidays are very close so I invite you to dry swimming training.
Topic: Polish neighbors - Lithuania and Belarus
Presentation in power point and alternatively in pdf file.
Homework: Watch this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH9mTk1mxkI
Please find below some geography games (just for fun):
Topic: Irreversible changes - Review lesson1. Definitions of reversible and irreversible changes.
2. Processes that are examples of reversible and irreversible changes.
3. What happens when solids are added to water?
4. How to get an undissolved solid back from water?
5. How to get a dissolved solid back from water?
6. What happens to some materials as they are heated and cooked?
7. What happens when we dissolve different solids in different solvents?
8. Candle burning reactions.
Homework: page 36 in Workbook.