Energy sources in Europe. Presentation in power point and alternatively in pdf file.
Dear P5-P6 Parents,
I'm sending the worksheets for Bug Club Home Reading 2 (deadline-29.04.2020). In case of any questions please let me know. Enjoy reading :-)
1) Functions and sizes of the most important human organs.
2) Respiratory and breathing system - function, names of organs, breathing in and out.
3) Digestion - structure and function of the digestive system, nutrients, balanced diet, digestion process.
4) Excretion - organs and their functions, dialysis.
5) Ways of separating materials - filtering, sieving, evaporation, crystallization, soluble and insoluble solids.
6) How can we make water pure?
7) Dissolving jellies and sugars - the best conditions.
23.04.2020 - Biology - Humans. More about dissolving - CLASSWORK
Click on the link to watch video with exercises: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7ItmaHq9E
Here is the text we will be reading and discussing in P6 English class tomorrow.