Please click on the link below to access the PADLET learning platform, used by our music teacher - Miss Anna. You do not need to log in, but it is only available under this link.
Dear P5-6 Parents,
I'm sending you the questions concerning the books (allocated in Bug Club on Active Learn) to answer by the students (deadline - 17.04.2020).
In case of any questions, please let me know.
Topic: Dissolving jelly.
1) How to dissolve solids faster.
2) Making careful observations and recording the changes we observe.
Homework: Page 24, 25 & 26 in Workbook
Topic: Dissolving sugar.
1. Is there a limit of the number of teaspoons of sugar that water can hold?
2. Could using different sugar make a difference?
3. Does a temperature of water have an effect on dissolving sugar?
Homework: Page 27 in Workbook